The main concept is built around the idea that technology should be able to "figure out" the contexts and facilitate the interactions without the need for people to spend time to provide information (including identity or personal data).
We call it "The Internet of Contexts".
IM.CITY is a digital city ecosystem developed to facilitate urban interactions for people or other devices.
This digital city ecosystem has multiple real life implementations (almost any city interaction can be facilitated) starting from interacting in different places (office, restaurant, airport, stores, cinemas etc), interacting in different contexts (car driving, events attending etc) and interacting with different entities (people, devices, virtual coins, virtual bags).
Everything is built around 2 basic layers, each layer having its own components:
A) The Software Layer
1) The context manager - manage the contextual details of interactions including the new concepts of "virtual entities" and "contextual identities"
2) The interaction manager - manage the authorization process for interactions.
3) The values manager - manage different types of value recipients (smart money, smart deals, smart keys, smart messages)
B) The Hardware Layer
1) The Interaction Gates - the physical gateway for identities and authorization processing
2) The Interaction Tags - the physical extention of an identity being part of an interaction
Updates, no often then once a month, unless breaking news 🙂